Job Title: Attorney Level I
The role will be responsible for analysing and triaging a wide variety of contract requests from client’s business users (a leading sportswear and sporting woods company), communicating with legal and business stakeholders to gather required information, and navigating and managing requests within the client’s CLM tool. The role may also include drafting contracts. The role will require to review contracts governed by different jurisdictions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review contract requests in English and Spanish language in detail for completeness and accuracy as per the rules and client guidelines
- Analyze and advise on many aspects of the contract request such as:
- What type of contracts are being requested.
- Which of the client’s entities should be a party to the contract.
- Whether there are contracts on file that will govern or relate to the new contract; and
- Whether the deal involves any data security or intellectual property issues.
- Prepare ad hoc reports upon request of business and legal clients.
- Must be able to multitask, organize, plan, and prioritize work and activities, as well as monitor production, processes, and related materials.
- 1 -3 years of experience with various contract tools and technology including reporting tools.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to quickly and accurately process and analyze information, and be able to make appropriate decisions and solve problems.
- Must have excellent communication skills (English and Spanish) both verbal and written with internal and external persons and maintain effective interpersonal relationships. English C1 Level.
- Contract review experience.
- Knowledge on vetting legal entities.
Job Title – Attorney Level III
Work as a contract drafting, review, negotiation for various agreement types. Also, able to perform quality checks based on project guidelines and client instructions (a leading sportswear and sporting woods company).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Draft and Negotiate contracts in English and in Spanish using various contract management and productivity tracking tools.
- Perform QC based on project guidelines and client instructions.
- Ability to be flexible and work with a global team.
- Manage timelines and maintain personal records of work done.
- Train team members on processes including contract review and management.
- Contribute to process improvement ideas and actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Ensures SLAs (timeline, Quality) are met individually.
Education and Experience:
Attorney or Legal Degree with 3-4 years’ experience of contract negotiation, administration, reviewing, and drafting.
- Fluent in Spanish and English language and experience with contract review and negotiation in these languages. English C1 Level.
- Experience in contract review projects, added advantage of working experience in a managed service environment.
- Ability to read and understand highly complex contractual language to identify and flag client risks and suggest mitigation as per client’s playbook.
- Problem solving attitude and target driven along with an eye for details.
- Customer service experience – good communication skills and able to articulate issues sophistically to clients.
- Knowledge of contract management tools and MS Office.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com